Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Travellin' Gypsies




Cade and I are on the road in Alabama, so our blogging is a little behind. His great-grandmother (my mom's mom) is not doing well, so we thought Bebe and Poppie (my mom & dad) might need a little boost! Cade has been such a joy on this trip - he has travelled like a pro and has brought delight and smiles to everyone he encounters. While on the road, he has gotten the chance to try some new foods - particularly pears and green beans - and he LOVES them! I know he misses Bosley, Bella & File' so luckily he's been able to get his pet fix with Max, the family cat. We miss Daddy too, so Cade is sending these smiles to Stefan as well! We love you!!


Check out my cool portable high chair! Pears ROCK!


Bebe and I spend some QT together!


Yes, I'm still drooling...but it doesn't seem to affect how hard I play!


Mom packed my Ducky Bathtub for easy baths - she knows I love my bathtime!

I like Max! (Max is my cat from Auburn - he's 13 years young!)