Well, so far so good! Cade has been sleeping in his room for one whole week! And its been a wonderful transition. I honestly can't remember the last time I have slept SO WELL! I think it was before I was ever pregnant! LOL!
On another note, this past week, we started a new Playgroup in our neighborhood. Five moms in the neighborhood got together with kids in tow - and enjoyed some social networking! The kids enjoyed playing together (or in Cade's case - staring at one another) while the moms had adult conversation and shared mommy stories. It truly was a wonderful time and we're going to keep it going once a month! Here are some photos of the inaugural event.
From Bottom Row - Left to Right - to the Top:
Claire, Wyatt, Cade - Jennifer, Nicole, Lizanne - Landry, Maddie, MaryCate - Cheryl & Susie


