As the new year rolled around, we started thinking about "new" routines. Cade turned 5 months old on December 22nd so maybe it was time to start incorporating some new experiences into his little world. We are very proud to say that Cade has graduated from bathing in the kitchen sink - to bathing in the bathtub! And last night was the FIRST time Cade slept all night in his crib! We've enjoyed having him near, as he slept in the Pack N' Play in our room. But we were also ready to have him graduate to his new bed in his room. Of course, the initial "I-don't-want-to-sleep-in-here----where-the-heck-am-I?" cries were almost unbearable - but as we had hoped, the cries subsided and peaceful slumber fell upon our little prince. It has been a BIG weekend in our household - our little guy is growing up so fast!

When we heard Cade stirring at 8:30am, (yes, I said 8:30!) I was thrilled to see he had forgotten "how mean" his mommy was for making him sleep in his own bed!




