Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Days

Today was a BIG day for little Cade. He started Mother's Day Out (MDO) today! A wonderful church in our community has an excellent preschool program for about sixty children. Cade has 12 classmates ranging from 12-24 months, and has 3 loving teachers that think the world of him! I was so proud of him today. When I dropped him off, he got a little cranky (which is normal these days!), but when I picked him up to go home - he was so happy! In "Circle Time", they read "That's Not My Lion", sang B-I-B-L-E and Pat The Bible, and they had music class with Miss Maria (which his teachers said he definitely enjoyed). And my favorite activity of the day was a handprint craft. It's a take-home reminder of how big our little man is getting. Cade even took an hour and a half nap on a KinderMat! These teachers must know what they're doing, because I can't imagine wrangling twelve 1-2 year olds for naptime on the floor! Ha ha! What a great day...my how 13 months has flown by.........



First Day of School!

Precious Handprint Craft

When we got home, Cade had lots of excited energy!



What a happy little guy...makes for a happy mommy & daddy!