Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Some of you may know, Cade has had a difficult time transitioning to Mother's Day Out. The separation anxiety has been not only challenging for him, but for Stefan and I as well. Dropping him off on "school days" has been less than fun. But prayers have gone up and I can confidently say they were answered today. Cade had a GREAT day! In fact, his teacher even texted me with a photo attached to it - Cade was grinning the biggest grin and playing so hard! It literally brought tears to my eyes. When I went to pick him up this afternoon, his teachers all said, "Cade had a wonderful day! He laughed and played and thoroughly enjoyed himself!" He was a totally different kid - he was the kid WE know. There is no doubt in my mind that God heard our prayers, and comforted our little man today - allowing him to love school today! Thank you, Lord - You deserve all praise! (Mommy REALLY thanks you...)