Cade and File' (fee-lay) have become quite the pals! File' has loved Cade since we brought him home from the hospital. When Cade started getting older, and sitting up, she would find her way into his world and rub on him, purring so lovingly. It's been so much fun watching their friendship grow. Don't get me wrong, he loves the dogs too - but there's definitely a special bond with File'. I recently caught them snuggling together in his Floor Nanny while he watched TV. It was the cutest photo (as you can see).
This week, I found a super bargain at a consignment sale. I bought a Playhut tent/tunnel and it was the best $10 I ever spent! Cade has had a ball crawling in and out of the tunnels while popping his head out of the top and giggling like crazy! And it didn't take long for his buddy File' to claim one of the tunnels as her own. Peas in a pod....


