Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two Months Old...


Like I said before, time is flying!  Every day, I feel a little bit closer to establishing a true routine with a 3 year old and a 2 month old.  Cody is definitely a happier baby now that we have his formula figured out.  He really likes being held, in fact, he REALLY likes it.  So much so, that I've had to realize that my "agenda" sometimes has to take a back seat, because this little guy needs his Mommy!  But if this is my biggest challenge with a newborn, I guess I can say I'm a lucky mom!  :)   Holding my baby boy has become quite a joy - especially knowing he will soon be too busy for such a precious little moment.

Cody is waking up once during the night - like clockwork - around 2:45am to eat.  I'm hoping by the time we post his 3 month photos - we'll drop this feeding and all be getting good sleep in the Speligene household.




Stefan and I look at our boys and are in awe that God has blessed us with such beautiful children. I hope we can honor Him by raising them to be boys with a heart for others and later, men of integrity.