September is here, and that means two things: FOOTBALL and HUNTING SEASON! Cade was able to experience his first LSU football game on television. He was excited to sport his purple and gold for his Dad. (Auburn wasn't on TV this week, so we'll trade loyalties next weekend!) From the looks of it, Cade is going to be a true SEC football fan on gamedays!

On Labor Day, dove season opened up here in Tennessee and Stefan jumped at the opportunity to do a little first-day hunting. Cade and I decided it might be fun to go along for the ride. Of course, he and I slept most of the day - indoors - away from the bugs, heat and loud noise! But once Dad called it a day - we had to get a photo of Cade's first hunt. Cade made sure that his camouflage blanket made the photo! I have a feeling - this will be true Father/Son bonding time down the road...


