Friday, August 8, 2008

Joseph CADE Speligene Arrives!



We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our son, Joseph Cade Speligene. Cade was born on July 22, 2008 at 10:30pm. He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 21.5 inches long. I think Stefan and I were both surprised at how big and long this little guy was! And if you were wondering WHO Cade favors - the Speligene gene definitely outshown the Walters' gene! No towhead, porcelain-skinned baby for us...instead, we have a beautiful olive-skinned, dark-haired handsome little man! I apologize for the delay on updating the blog - but a new little person brings lots of new priorities - as we all know! :) Little Cade is growing by leaps and bounds - and hardly looks like a newborn anymore! It's amazing how natural our "family of 3" already feels. Enjoy the photos - as I plan to update more on a regular basis. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers as we welcome our bundle of joy into the world. God is so good.