Today was my 39 1/2 week doctor visit. Turns out - I'm 2 cm dilated and the Dr. said, "You are well on your way! I will not be surprised if you have this baby within the week - if not this weekend." And just to ensure we don't go over our due date too far -- we have an Induction set for Tuesday morning at 7:00am! So basically, regardless of what happens - we will be having a baby on Tuesday at the latest! I feel like the waiting game is coming to an end - and we finally have a light at the end of this mysterious tunnel. (I'm sure the baby feels the same way!) I have started what's called "back labor" already - of which I had symptoms Friday night, Monday night as well as today. So things are definitely progressing in the right direction. It's so amazing to be a part of this miraculous process. I pray God blesses us with a safe and beautiful delivery experience. It won't be long before we see our precious son face to face...


