Cody just turned 4 months old. He has the most contagious smile of any baby I've been around! He totally adores his big brother. It is such a joy to watch Cody "watch" Cade as he smiles and giggles around him. We are still not sleeping through the night - in fact, he hasn't made any strides to change his routine of waking up around 2:00AM and then again around 4:30AM. It's crazy. So much for my theory of Baby #2 being a better sleeper. It looks like I have a clone of #1 (in more ways than one!)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
4 Months Old!
Cody just turned 4 months old. He has the most contagious smile of any baby I've been around! He totally adores his big brother. It is such a joy to watch Cody "watch" Cade as he smiles and giggles around him. We are still not sleeping through the night - in fact, he hasn't made any strides to change his routine of waking up around 2:00AM and then again around 4:30AM. It's crazy. So much for my theory of Baby #2 being a better sleeper. It looks like I have a clone of #1 (in more ways than one!)





