With warmer days finally approaching, Cade gets to spend alot more time on the back deck. It didn't take him long to find the dirt in my flower pots. In fact, we were on our way out the door for an appointment when I called for him - and all I could do was laugh when I found him outside...
"Want some, Mommy?"
After appreciating his love for dirt and his sole desire to be outside, a few days later we hit up Home Depot to pick up some inexpensive flowers for a fun afternoon project. My gardening rule is not to plant anything before Tax Day here in Tennessee due to chilly temperatures, but we found some bargains that kept my spontenaity in check! I know his grandfather, Poppie, and his grandmother, Reddy, will be tickled to see Cade's love for gardening. They have the greenest thumbs I know! Thanks to Cade's new trowel and watering can (and of course the best tool of all - his hands!) we planted beautiful Spring flowers as well as sweet memories.


