Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Generation To Generation

Everyone has Christmas traditions in their family that they seem to pass down from generation to generation. In our case, I have decided to bring back the ol' Christmas Craft! For those of you that don't know, the Walters' family (along with 2 other families of friends) would get together during the holidays and let the kids make a Christmas Ornament. I have ornaments on my tree from when I was a wee babe, and as cheesy as it got, the older we got - I just had to bring back the tradition for my own family. :) Last night, Cade painted his inaugural ornament for the tree. And for 16 months old, I must say, he did a fantastic job! 17 more Christmas Crafts to go, my son...(and yes, you will thank me for them later...MUCH later...)




The Award Winning Snowflake Ornament, circa 2009


And once the art project was finished, we settled in to watch yet another Christmas tradition,
"Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer"

Posted by Picasa