As we've been told all along, it doesn't take long for your baby to become a little person. Cade has quickly grown into this precious little boy that we are absolutely crazy about. He giggles from his belly, he crawls & pulls up on everything, he studies things intently and loves to people-watch. He recently discovered a toy that he had to have at a friend's house - and I happened to find it at a consignment store for an incredible deal. He is mesmerized with the lights, sounds and activities from his new toy. And as you can see, he has also graduated to a sippy cup -------- and he is PROUD of it.
I thought this picture was too cute - showcasing his curls. He's working hard to get more hair up top, but the bottom half is full and starting to curl on the ends - I love it!



