Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out of Gas...

Cade had a big day today - he slept a good 11 hours last night without waking up (WOW!) and had a play date with Landry this afternoon. Then he and Mom went for an afternoon stroll through the neighborhood while it was 76 degrees and gorgeous outside! After running to the grocery store and Target - we finally came home to play with Daddy and do our nightly routine. But for some reason, Cade was especially fussy tonight - could it be that he has a gazillion teeth about to bust through his gums? Who knows - but regardless, our little man was fit to be tied. After trying to tire him out with a lengthy bath - we finally put him to bed - only to hear him fuss and cry for a bit.

All of this to say ---------- as I walked upstairs to go to bed myself, I peeked into his room to make sure he was tucked in just right - and this is what I found...




Luckily, the flash didn't wake up our little prince - as Stefan and I both got a chuckle from our little man that finally ran out of gas...