Hard to believe - we're over halfway to delivery-time! Time certainly flies. We are making preparations for the nursery and hope to get started on it within the month. I am very excited about the "nursery project" - because it will get me even more excited about our little guy! (Is that even possible?) Stefan and I are also meeting with a Pediatrician's office this week to interview them as our prospective physician. Thanks to friends - the pediatrician group comes highly recommended, and the location is very convenient.
Physically, I am starting to show the Baby Bump - FINALLY! In fact, I've started shopping for maternity clothes just this week. Luckily, they have some cute styles for big bellied women these days - so I'm not crying when I leave the store. :) I'm attaching a photo of the first "Belly Shot". Hope you giggle as much as I do!



