Just had to share the exciting news! We had our first Ultrasound last Wednesday --- and all is well! Our doctor said I’m in great health and the baby looks perfect! We’re well on our way to an exciting & wonderful pregnancy!
I’m attaching our first peek at Baby Speligene. We were able to see the heart fluttering on the screen – it definitely made things a bit more REAL! The larger black circle is the uterus – and the white oblong shape along the right side of the uterus is our little punkin’!
I’m attaching our first peek at Baby Speligene. We were able to see the heart fluttering on the screen – it definitely made things a bit more REAL! The larger black circle is the uterus – and the white oblong shape along the right side of the uterus is our little punkin’!
In the beginning, blog posts will be few and far between - but rest assured we'll shoot you an email when new and interesting developments come up!



